Weight Watchers Points Plus.. How many points is this

I have started the weight watchers program, and i still have trouble figuring how many points something is when i am eating out. I am going to have a grilled chicken salad from one of the local restaurants and i am not sure how many points to subtract. In my book, it has a fast food salad as 5 poionts, but i am not sure if that is correct. It will be a salad with lettuce grilled chicken and cheese, how many points do you think in will be ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on May. 13, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• im not on the program anymore, but if you go to their website their is a food points calculator. is there anyway you can get the nutrition facts of the salad? that would be the best way to find out, you can plug it in online and it will give you the points value. you can also just search for salads on the website, and maybe add the ingredients, and it will figure out the points that way, but i think the points calculator is most accurate.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:52 AM on May. 13, 2011

• Do you have access to the website? It will tell you exactly how many points your salad has.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 11:52 AM on May. 13, 2011

• My co worker just bought a gas station Ceasar Salad and it was 12 points.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:09 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Thank you ladies. I went ahead and just spent the money and signed up for the weight watchers online so i can use there points tracker and i think it is going to be about 8 points. It says restaurant grilled chicken salad is eight points.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:25 PM on May. 13, 2011