Does any other ladies have a period that preceeds with 3-5 days of brown spotting?

My doctors say it's normal, that is is "old blood". It doesn't look normal nor make me feel normal. It actually began right after I got off the birth control pill. I got pregnant after a year of trying and a HSG. A HSG is an test performed to check for blockages in your fallopian tubes. I didn't have blockages, but this test also "cleans" out your tubes. I got pregnant the very same month I had this procedure. This make me feel like I have muck building up in there after every cycle. Any feedback, or similiar stuff?

rai.of.sunshine

Asked by rai.of.sunshine at 9:38 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Health

• I have always had that same issue, I consider the "old blood" as leftovers from my period. I know alot of people say not to douche that it isn't something that is meant to be done, but I have found that it really helps to flush out the "leftovers."
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 1:03 PM on Dec. 6, 2008