Would like to buy exotic fish...

I would like to buy exotic fish for my home. Any suggestions?

Diamond2010

Asked by Diamond2010 at 11:52 AM on May. 13, 2011 in Pets

• Salt or fresh water? How large of a tank?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on May. 13, 2011

• doesn't matter what type of fish. I'm planning on buying a medium to large size tank.
    Diamond2010

Comment by Diamond2010 (original poster) at 11:59 AM on May. 13, 2011

• We have a thirty gallon fresh water tank and the fish that have done good for us are leaf grommies, rainbow tetras, catfish, and loaches.

SeasideNative

Answer by SeasideNative at 11:59 AM on May. 13, 2011

• I want a fish tank :( I LOVE Ciclids(freshwater), but they are super aggressive and will eat ANYTHING, even smaller Ciclids. You'd have to keep a colony of just aggressive fish to have them, but I find that the aggressive ones are the most interesting anyway. Angelfish are beautiful, but they can be slightly aggressive. I used to have an Alligator Gar in with a bunch of other things, like a Pacu, Silver Dollar fish, Tinfoil Barbs, a Raphael, and a Plecostomus. The Gar was way less aggressive than you would think, but it was a baby when we put it in with all this other stuff, as were the others.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 12:17 PM on May. 13, 2011