I missed...

my period last month & still havent had one for this month my last period was the 17th of october I took a home test & it was negative could i still be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• It is possible but if it is still neg after 2 months most likely you are not. There are the rare few people who dont show up on urine tests. You may need a blood test. But the most likely reason for no af is you had an anovulatory cycle. If you are concerned you should call your dr so they can do a blood test. good luck.
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 9:46 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Hey there, I am no pro. But the rule of thumb I have always known is that it is possible for a false negative. However, a positive is a positive. Are you takingt the tests in the morning? I believe the levels detected in a home pregnancy test are at their highest in the morning. Good luck!
    rai.of.sunshine

Answer by rai.of.sunshine at 9:49 PM on Dec. 5, 2008