Visiting biological family.

So theres TONS of shit hitting the fan around me right now.
My Ex threatened to hurt himself. DD is supposed to go visit him because he is her bio dad.
I have contacted a lawyer to help me set it up so she doesn't have to go this summer. Things are supposed to be moving i have no clue if they are.
I AHHHHHH!
want to scream
I have to lie to her dad right now because I know telling him will make things worse for me. but I feel SO BAD about lying to him. I dont get it =/

And when we go back if we go to court or not, I want her to be able to see him, because he is her dad you know?
but SO thinks that could be a very bad idea =/
I wish my mom was here to talk to

blah
what do you guys think?

spitfire06

Asked by spitfire06 at 12:28 PM on May. 13, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I think if her bio dad is threatening to hurt himself, she should not visit him until he is stable. It sounds as though he is having issues that he needs to handle before he can be a good dad and concentrate on your DD. I agree with SO. Can't she visit him with you guys supervising for a little while?
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 12:32 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I agree with BaileysMom!Don't put your daughter in danger& if he must see her you supervise the visits..
    prdVirgobby

Answer by prdVirgobby at 12:46 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Listen to your SO Until your ex can prove he is ok in the head then go from there. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:01 PM on May. 13, 2011