Will you please guide me here? (chicken breast recipe)

Need a recipe for chicken breast something with pasta and veggies or something delicious that you would recommend and also if you have suggestions for side items that would be great ;)
I would try the websites but I want a good recommendation from your experience ladies ;)
Thank you so much!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 PM on May. 13, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Our favorite way to fix chicken breasts is to beat a couple eggs, dip them in the egg,then in crushed French's french fried onions. Put in a baking dish,and bake at 350 for about 30 minutes. SO YUMMY! Can also do that with pork chops, and fish fillets.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 12:46 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Sides, you can try most any veggie. One that I like is to cube potatoes, mix cooking oil with a packet of Lipton onion soup mix. Toss the potatoes in it, and put into a baking dish,and bake at the same time you do the chicken. Should both be ready about the same time. We also fix broccoli, melt 1/2 loaf of Velveeta, and mix the broccoli and cheese. Only way my son will eat broccoli,but at least he does!
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 12:49 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I love chicken and rice casserole, you use one large can of cream of chicken soup, 2 packs of minute rice the boil in bag kind, you just put it in a bowl UNCOOKED, a small can of veg all, 1/4-1/2 cup of water, a teaspoon of onion powded, and the chicken, i chop mine into cubes but after you mix all the ingredients together you can just top it with the chicken then sprinkle cheddar cheese on top, i serve with rolls since it already has veggies in it :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:52 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I make chicken spaghetti. I cut up the chicken breasts in small chunks, use bow tie pasta and put zuchini in with the sauce for veggies.
    RelaxedMom2-3

Answer by RelaxedMom2-3 at 1:04 PM on May. 13, 2011

• 1 C pasta
    1 C cubed chicken breasts
    1/4 C chopped onion
    1 garlic clove
    1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes
    1 C shredded mozzarella
    1/4 C chopped parsley
    1/4 C bread crumbs
    1/4 C grated Parmesan
    1 TBSP butter

Preheat oven to 400
    Cook pasta in salted water until al dente and drain, put back in pot or large mixing bowl.
    In a medium size pan sauté chicken in olive oil on medium heat for 3 minutes. Add onions and garlic and cook until onions are soft and chicken is cooked through, about 5 minutes. Add chicken mixture to pasta and add tomatoes, parsley, mozzarella and salt and pepper to taste. Pour in baking dish (8 x 8 x 2). In a small bowl combine bread crumbs and Parmesan. Sprinkle on pasta. Sprinkle small pieces of butter on top. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
    Ttcbabyclegg

Answer by Ttcbabyclegg at 4:10 PM on May. 13, 2011