Has this ever happened to you? I feel terrible... :( adult content

Please just don't judge me!

Yesterday my husband came home from a business trip. We all had dinner together (me, my husband and our almost 4y.o. son) and then our son went to his room to watch a cartoon and we went in our bedroom and turns out he was really horny, so we closed the door started doing it. In the middle of my hubby going down on me (oh, I'm so ashamed), I opened my eyes and saw our son standing in the doorway and watching. I told him to go to his room and then didn't mention anything afterwards. Should I mention anything? Explain? I feel soooo bad because he had to see this, that now I even feel like I can't look my 3 years old in his eyes...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 PM on May. 13, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I have been caught in the act too. i wouldn't bring it up to him unless he asks about it and if you does just say thats would mommy and daddys do and drop it
    fun3oo

Answer by fun3oo at 12:52 PM on May. 13, 2011

• LOL Oh sweetie it's happened to pretty much everyone, in fact, Redbook magazine is running an article about being 'caught in the act' next month. I'm in the article because our daughter caught us twice in a single day!
    She wasn't scarred by it and your son won't be either. I'd only talk to him about it if he asks you questions about what he saw. Chances are that it barely phased him.
    ((HUGS))
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 12:57 PM on May. 13, 2011

• OMG!
    You did not do anything wrong the only thing was maybe closed the door but too late I know at the heat of passion who cares...lol
    Wow I would not know how to handle this but when you do talk to him make it short and sweet he is too young to know anything further than that. Believe me it will all pass just don't beat yourself too much about it. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:58 PM on May. 13, 2011

• LOL, my middle son caught me and his dad when he was like 3, and then told his grandparents that mom and dad was wrestling and mom was kickin dads butt............I have never been so embarrassed in my life but now I can laugh about it...I was more traumatized than anyone else. Brightest Blessings hun, it'll be alright, I think almost everyone has had it happen to them at least once.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 1:06 PM on May. 13, 2011

• My son was 6 when he walked in on my DH and me.........he hauled butt out the door.......he's never mentioned it ........when DH caught up to him he said everything was fine.......I still hate thinking about it!
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 1:07 PM on May. 13, 2011

• My 2 yr old daughter saw me and my boyfiend doing the deed, and then she told everyone we now that "Mommy was going oh oh and Daddy was holding her down" LOL so it could be worse.
    siera_lyn

Answer by siera_lyn at 1:17 PM on May. 13, 2011