Why

Why do ppl find it okay to mock and disrespect others religion(christianity, buddishm, jewish, whatever) if its not for you than why do u care?
its so ignorant!

kyheavensmom

Asked by kyheavensmom at 1:00 PM on May. 13, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• "Christianity is the only way and i wont beleive anyother way or even consider all the other silly nonsience of witchcraft, paganism"

Hey OP did you mean like this^^^^?

sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 1:35 PM on May. 13, 2011

• "he exsists alright and you will find that out in judgement day soon enough "

This is a perfect example of your inability to understand and respect that others have different beliefs. AND that your truth is only that...YOUR truth, not mine. And it's OK.
    Using threatening language such as 'you'll find out one day" is resorting to fear tactics..not love.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 1:43 PM on May. 13, 2011

• "I think People don't love God like we do kyheavensmom and thats why they cannot understand us and thats why they judge."

How can I love what doesn't exist? I respect he exists for you but your analysis of why some judge is off base.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 1:36 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Christianity is the only way and i wont beleive anyother way or even consider all the other silly nonsience of witchcraft, paganism, etc. I wont be mean to them, but i will stand up for my lord. and he is not just something to believe in i love him, how can you love buda, witch craft etc. God created all of you when are people going to wake up and see that

I think some can be critical and act ignorant towards others religion

Fun00 I completely agree with u

And you don't see how the two of you are being completely contradictory and ignorant? LMAO

tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:37 PM on May. 13, 2011

• fun3oo....No I don't find it threatening. I was implying how OTHERS, like yourself find it threatening, which is what helps to keep your faith when YOU have doubt in your god.
    I do not fear any kind of judgment any god would place upon me. I know my heart....and he/she/it would know my heart as well. It is on the right spiritual path, that i have no doubt. I do not fear something that doesn't exist like hell although you do which is why you think threatening language works on others.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 1:56 PM on May. 13, 2011

• ". I am very educated about christianity "

I'd say your educated about YOUR idea of christianity and your personal relationship with your god.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 2:03 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I personally do not mock rather I ask and I also quote and I am so tired of people thinking just because you quote them you are mocking them.
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 4:18 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I am so tired of people thinking just because you quote them you are mocking them.

Or attacking them, or bashing them, or judging them, or bullying them, or stealing their unicorn and puppy.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:28 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Why do ppl find it okay to mock and disrespect others religion? For example...."silly nonsience of witchcraft, paganism, etc. I wont be mean to them, but i"...did just that. Mocked and disrespected other people's religion. Oops your ignorance is showing.

im not judgeing the person just stating the fact . Feel free to submit the evidence that supports your "fact" As we all know facts can be proven, otherwise they are just an opinion. List three references OTHER than the bible.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:34 PM on May. 13, 2011

• tnm786: its a discussion stop twisting words around to make them sound bad. its a fact. nonchristians do not understand the love we have for our father and creater

i copied and pasted YOUR OWN WORDS. i did not twist anything. i'm sorry that after reading them over you realize how "bad" (i.e. closeminded) they sounded. fyi i'm a Christian as well but i would never be so ignorant to say "Christianity is the only way" it's attitudes like this that give Christians a bad name.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:42 PM on May. 13, 2011