Anyone else trying to loose weight?

I find myself needing to drop about 30 to 40 lbs. I was wondering if anyone else is in the same boat? I can't even stand the sight of my upper arms! I can't believe I let myself go. I am doing really good on my diet and excersize. How about you??

momthruivf

Asked by momthruivf at 1:00 PM on May. 13, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I need to - I picked up running 3 days a week a month ago and started dieting and lost 6 lbs.. I have 40 left though :( Here's a toast to us haha
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:01 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I am doing mma and weights and walking more to make it possible.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:03 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Yes, I was doing great for awhile and then got off track, but I am working on getting back on it - I have a lot of weight to lose.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 1:06 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Yes I just started on a carb counting diet. So far I have lost 21 pounds (and about 90-some more to go). I do need to get into an excersice routine and do at least 30-45 minutes a day to help take the weight off.
    Good luck to those who are trying to loose weight, I hope you all reach your target goal weights!!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:07 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I go to the pool and do a lot of laps. Also I drink more water as well. Walking does help to but it is just to hot during the day! We go when the sun goes down.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 1:17 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Yeah me and my husband go walking every day and go running every other day. Ive lost 20 pounds jyst need 10 left
    LARRYSWiiFE

Answer by LARRYSWiiFE at 1:20 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I'm down 31 pounds....about 30-35 to go. I'm doing Insanity and plan on doing P90X or ChaLEAN Extreme after Insanity. I'm a beachbody coach as well.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:47 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I just lost 15lbs and need about 30 more. I tried the online stuff but it wasn't for me. I used to be athletic, so I registered for 5K's in my area. I'm the type of person who doesn't like to waste money, so since I had already paid for it I began running 3-4 days a week.
    vjoaquin

Answer by vjoaquin at 6:05 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I can't believe how much I had let myself go too! I've lost 54 pounds so far- 46 more to go. You can do it! =)
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 6:28 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Yes! I'm on the treadmill 30 minutes a day and also doing my Weight Watchers again...so far in two months I've lost 15 pounds! I'm working on losing a total of 60 so I've got a ways to go...but I'm determined.
    Pollymom

Answer by Pollymom at 11:23 AM on May. 14, 2011