What are some good songs to put on my ipod for workouts?

Ok ladies, I am looking for ideas. I am wanting to put more fun upbeat music on my ipod to get me going while working out. I run, walk, ride an elliptical, etc, so I would like many tunes. I like most music.

cdgoldilocks

Asked by cdgoldilocks at 9:47 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Health

• I have the Beautiful People by Marlin Manson, The animal I have become, I don't wanna stop by Ozzy, Fake it - Seether, Crazy Bitch- Buckcherry, Painkiller - freestylers and lots of great songs by godsmack. I go to the gym everyday and these songs are more get it done and not like hey lets go dance if you follow me. Itunes has lots of great songs and for updated songs you could check out the top 10 on billboard.com or something like that
    determind

Answer by determind at 10:59 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• dirty dancing?? i love some of them songs while i work out.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 9:48 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Any power ballads or "hair band" songs from the 80's, like Guns N Roses, Bon Jovi, Whitesnake, stuff like that :oD I'm only 20, but I LOVE rocking out to 80's stuff.

If you google "good workout songs", you can find a million different lists of good ones. That's where I got a lot of ideas for CDs and stuff.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:50 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I like rock, like slipknot or drowning pool. My fav by them is Bodies! Gets my body pumping.
    Amber1109

Answer by Amber1109 at 9:53 PM on Dec. 5, 2008