Anyone been to a Lego store?

Is it a cool place to shop? We have a new one in Indianapolis and we are taking my son there today. He has some money to spend on toys so here we go. Thanks for your input.

momthruivf

Asked by momthruivf at 1:07 PM on May. 13, 2011 in Shopping

• My kids love it! The one here has one day a month where they give away free toys (something small) but we always make sure to go on that day. We go there a lot and just let my kids play for a little while at the big play tables when we are at the mall.

Answer by missanc at 1:08 PM on May. 13, 2011

• My hubs and I have been to the one at Mall of America, it was a really neat store and had tons of lego products, and many lego displays.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:09 PM on May. 13, 2011

• We plan on going to the Mall of America this summer and taking DD....can't wait! Thanks for asking this because I've been curious too!
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 1:17 PM on May. 13, 2011

• He will absolutely love it. Pick up the monthly calendar. There are dates for "mini builds" and other events. They have every lego set there and lots of accessories. We did my son's birthday parties there two years in a row. He always wants to spend his birthday money at the Lego Store.
    RobotLady

Answer by RobotLady at 11:59 PM on May. 13, 2011

• no, its too far away but I order online from them all the time. There are a lot of sets that are only sold overseas or not in stores that I can get online.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 8:46 PM on May. 15, 2011