How to start couponing?

i know i wont save big bucks
but i still want to learn to be more shopping savy
its my mid year resolution lol
but dont know where to get started

patrtiots_mommy

Asked by patrtiots_mommy at 1:15 PM on May. 13, 2011 in Shopping

• I'm interested in the asnwers to this question. i was watching extreme couponing and i thought i would give it a try. it is much harder than i thought. now i see why many of the people on the show said they spend at least 6 hours a day researching, planning, and finding coupons. i gave up on finding a coupon for Softsoap, i was looking on the internet for an hour and i couldn't find a single valid one. i need to restrategize this.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 1:18 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Try small. Buy a few newspapers on sunday and organize your coupons in a envelopes. A mini filer could help to and just look through your weekly ads and match up coupons with sales. I just bought a binder and baseball card protects so I can start organizing my coupons! I have way to many for what I use to have them in.

My very first deal. 26 Dollars worth of stuff for 6 bucks!

momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 12:57 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Body wash was free with 3.00 off coupons, Noxzema razors are 0.67 cents after 2.00 off coupons, and, fabric softner is 0.37 after 0.50 off coupons.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 12:59 PM on May. 14, 2011