Pictures from cell phone to mini sd card...???

Here's the deal. My phone has a mini sd slot, but I didn't have a mini sd card. I took a ton of pictuers at a concert last night, and now I have a mini sd but I have no idea how to get the pictures from the phone's internal memory to the mini sd card. Anyone have any ideas? I'm not finding any help in the phone's user manual, or online.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:16 PM on May. 13, 2011 in Technology

• what kind of phone do you have? i have a samusung with a mini sd card and i could help you if that's the kind of phone u have
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:17 PM on May. 13, 2011

• go to photos options mark pick the ones u want to move, options done, then options (sometimes under more) move then it will as move # of item to external memory yes u may also want to default to memory found in you setting if you dont want to do this again
    mom2-6mineNhis

Answer by mom2-6mineNhis at 1:18 PM on May. 13, 2011

• My husband did the same thing and it took us awhile to figure out how to do it. Unfortunately I can't remember enough to tell you, but it probably depends a lot on what type of phone you have. I remember I created a new folder on the card and then was able to move the files over, but don't remember how exactly. Maybe take the phone to a store of your carrier? AT&T Wireless store employees have always been very helpful anytime we've gone in there with questions.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 1:20 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Found it! Thank you! Working on it now!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:28 PM on May. 13, 2011