Does your spouse talk about your intimate s*x

life with his friends? mine does and it really bothers me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 PM on May. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• No, never.

Answer by missanc at 1:18 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I'm sure he does....I don't like it but I figure it's that locker room crap that guys do...I've walked in on him talking to his homeboy about the sex we had the previous night and I scared the shit out of him....I was furious but at the same time the look on his face when he seen me was classic lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:18 PM on May. 13, 2011

• my ex used to tell his buddies that i was good at giving head and that i do it for him all the time. i was mortified when he told me this. i went to drop off his lunch one day and all his buddies were staring at me and i told him from there on not to talk about our sex life. men are some of the worst gossips around. they tell their spouses or gfs and then all hell breaks loose.
    Anonymous

• Nope. He is really private about his sex life. He was raised that way I guess, they (his family) is all really conservative about what they share with others.

Answer by gemgem at 1:21 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Knowing how he is, I truly doubt it. I don't think I would feel comfortable if he did. I am a little old fashioned in believing that is something better left in the bedroom. I don't talk to my friends about our sex life.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 1:21 PM on May. 13, 2011

• No, i know mine doesn't for a fact...BECAUSE...us girls do...LOL!

We have a big group of close friends, all married. All the girls are close & all the guys are close. well...my DH figured out eventually that we girls talk about our sex life sometimes...and he got so mad! He said "You girls are the worst! You're worse than men are. Us guys never talk about that stuff....I don't want to know what they do with their wives in their bedroom!"

And i believe him. They are all very respectful, mature men & i really don't think that they share their sex lives with each other. They have all known each other so long, that he says it grosses him out...he can't think of his friends that way. He has had other guy friends, outside our group that open up to him about their sex life because it wasn't well & he kind of wanted advice. I don't think that is so bad though...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:25 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I doubt it. I'm not even really sure....I've never heard him talk about it, or heard of him talking about it.
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 1:26 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Yeah, he does. But I talk to my friends the same way. Sex doesn't bother either of us that much.
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 1:30 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Mine does sometimes but usually does not include name more along the lines of a past experience with this one chick.
    victoriak12708

Answer by victoriak12708 at 1:31 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Nope. He is a private kind of guy :)
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 2:00 PM on May. 13, 2011