I want one...

I'm ready to have another baby i have 3 ages 1,3 and 5 and my SO has twins age 4...I want a baby with him...he doesnt want 1 right noe,but we had a scare and he was fine with it...like even looked on the bright side saying well I make enough money and it would help me bond with your kids and I do love you...didnt really have a bad thing to say other then it affecting my schooling...which it only would for a semester...I'm on the shot and Im do for it again on the 25th-8th the lastest...now knowing he would be okay if I did get pregnant and wouldnt freak and leave me would it still be wrong to say I got the shot but not actually do it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 PM on May. 13, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• It would definitely be wrong. Being okay with a scare and being okay with actually trying are two different things.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 1:23 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Yes you don't want to lie to him just talk about it discuss the fact that he was ok when it was an accident so maybe its not such a bad thing.
    MomaMegan

Answer by MomaMegan at 1:26 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Your right...I dont think I could really go through with it anyways...the guilt if i did get pregnant of knowing i did it on purpose would eat at me and that would ruin our relationship because I would have to tell him.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:29 PM on May. 13, 2011

• don"t go behind his back just explain too him how stroung you feel about having a baby with him & growing closer as a family!! i messed up stoped taking pill for three months with-out telling my hubby so we got into it about me traping him..bah bha later after our girl came he got over it winded up been happy!! lol
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 5:15 PM on May. 13, 2011