Headaches

my daughter always says she has a headache but its never until i pick her up from school or around that time (anywhere between 4-7pm) but not every day maybe like twice a week) should i be concerned or is it just something to get sympathy or attention, because she is known for the drama to get a response.

wifey000175554

Asked by wifey000175554 at 1:25 PM on May. 13, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• My daughter went through this and we couldn't figure out if was attention-seeking or real. Turns out she was deficient in magnesium so once we started supplementing with that, the headaches went away. The more I read up on the subject, the more I learned how important a role magnesium plays in our overall well-being and that the majority of the population is very deficient.
    Anonymous

• It may be drama, but you might want to get her eyes checked. Eye strain could cause headaches.
    hotelmom123

Answer by hotelmom123 at 1:29 PM on May. 13, 2011

• both answers are awesome we have an eye appointment coming up. she has gotten her eyes checked 3 times already but they always said that she is too young for them to really know.
    wifey000175554

Comment by wifey000175554 (original poster) at 1:31 PM on May. 13, 2011