Child abuse legalized?

Someone on CM said they would want child abuse to be legalized. How SICK is that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• is that the one question "what would you legalize thats illegal" or something like that? yeah...i dont know, maybe they were just kidding??
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 9:55 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Is that all she said. Over all yes that is sick. I see nothing wrong with a swat on the butt or a smack on the hand, but thats it!
    Amber1109

Answer by Amber1109 at 9:55 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I read that question also....and responded with my own answer as well. But I just ignored that person. They were just trying to stir the pot.....LOL.
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 9:57 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I don't think that's what she meant.
    Anonymous

• her first response.(Child Abuse)
    some one ask her if she read the ? wrong.
    she answered(No I Read It Right)

There is something wrong with her.
    Anonymous

• I hope she just said that because she is having a bad day, and doesn't really mean it.
    Anonymous

• Oh...is this judging her?
    thundernlight

Answer by thundernlight at 10:41 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I'm not judging her. She can answer any way she wants. Kidding or not I just chose not to respond to her answer because it is what it is ...a pot stirring answer plain and simple. Her answer could go two different ways..either she's against child abuse and she thinks it should be illegal or she's for child abuse (insane!) and she thinks it should be made legal. Either way...it IS against the law making it illegal and it will NEVER be legalized....HENCE my stirring the pot theory. Ignore it. She answered that way so she could sit back and laugh at the irate responses she would get. I'm sure she's having fun.
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 10:58 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• People that have no problem abusing there children shouldn't be judged??? Excuse me??? Are you serious?? She needs to be taken to court and put in jail, that's the judgment she needs. She does not need my understanding. She needs her head examined.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 11:46 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• the comment had to be either sarcastic or they were trolling
    mommee_b

Answer by mommee_b at 2:26 AM on Dec. 6, 2008