Dd is an animal magnet

My dd is like an animal magnet. My cats disturbed a rabbit's nest and my dd found one of the babies and is keeping it in a cardboard box. We just rehomed 3 rabbits that were hard to care for in the winter. I don't wan't more. Anyone else have a nature child living under their roof???What to do???

momthruivf

Asked by momthruivf at 1:31 PM on May. 13, 2011 in Pets

• Good luck mama! My dad said when I was growing up people seemed to know where to drop a stray at......right at my feet. I drove them insane..........I'm 48 now and have to constantly remind myself...........I CAN'T SAVE THEM ALL! I worked for nearly 15 years in the pet store industry, then went another 5 in a county pound.
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 1:39 PM on May. 13, 2011

• im kinda the same way i love animals lol.but kinda like dahis said cant save them all, maybe call a vet and see what you should do.good luck!
    luckygirl2000

Answer by luckygirl2000 at 2:45 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I was the same way when i was little. my parents just dealt with it and now Im looking into going into vet school. Its good for her
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 3:11 PM on May. 13, 2011