How was your experience with your braces when they got removed?

I remember my dentist didnt want to take off my braces and the crowns were getting very uncomfortable they were even cutting and creating blisters and it was during the time when I was preggo so I wanted to be able to eat for my baby, so I went to another dentist which was an old lady I didnt know she wasnt really that up to date so she used this weird tool to remove those crownes which are the metal things around your molars, it did hurt and it felt like she was going to take out my molars with that old fashion weird tool! and I still have the damn glue.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Just for Fun

• It didn't hurt me. just pressure, and they sanded the glue off to.
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 10:01 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Yuck. All that stuff in my mouth and the bad taste and smell. EWWWWWWWWWWW. I couldn't wait to brush my teeth, and floss, and use mouthwash!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 10:20 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• all I remember is that the first time I chewed gun again my jaws were killing me. Now I chew it as often as poss
    determind

Answer by determind at 11:05 PM on Dec. 5, 2008