If you don't believe in my God then why do you care what He thinks? OR....

If you believe He dosen't exist then why ask questions about Him?

josiesmommy00

Asked by josiesmommy00 at 1:38 PM on May. 13, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I ask questions to try and get some people to see that while their religion is great and works for them it does not work for everyone. I also ask because a lot of laws are getting pushed through and the only reason for them is a religious one. So I try to get people to think about how they would feel if I forced my religion on them through laws. I realize not all christians do this, but as we have seen with gay marriages there are a lot of people pushing religion on to others with the help of the law.

Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 2:22 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I ask questions to better understand believers, not god.
    MegMurry

Answer by MegMurry at 1:43 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I don't mind people asking questions about Him if they don't believe He exists...I ask questions about things I don't necessarily believe in all the time...just to have the other side of the argument...but I WOULD like to know why people have to make an issue about what God says or what the Bible says when they don't believe in Him...it doesnt matter to you so don't worry about it. Jmo
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:41 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I WOULD like to know why people have to make an issue about what God says or what the Bible says when they don't believe in Him...it doesnt matter to you so don't worry about it.

Ahhhh, but it does matter when people try to make laws or rules for everyone using the bible/god as their basis. If people would separate church and state, then we wouldn't have an issue.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 1:49 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I think it is a very good thing when people ask questions about religions. It shows that they are thinking.

Answer by Bmat at 1:41 PM on May. 13, 2011

• GREAT QUESTION!

clapping

AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 1:42 PM on May. 13, 2011

• "God is my God and like ive said God is good all the time & all the time God is good!!! "

No has said your god isn't your god...you can retain your ownership of him regardless of what ever AnYONE says. So maybe you should relax a little bit. No one is threatening to take your god away. How could they?!! lol
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 1:59 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Because in the back of their mind, they know they are wrong and the God is The Way

Another rude and condescending one. You're not going to win any sets of steak knives like that.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:03 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Am I the only one seeing the irony of a question about why people are so mean to other religions being filled with answers by Christians picking on other religions, even as the OP insists those are the minority?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:05 PM on May. 13, 2011

• NP I was JUST coming here to say the same exact thing.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 2:07 PM on May. 13, 2011