What do you just LOVE about your baby???

I asked this last night and I felt 11 answers wasn't good enough!!

I love how excited my baby gets when I pick him up. He doesn't get that excited when anyone else does. When he's fussy all I have to do is pick him up and sing him "Baby Mine" and he calms down and coos for me.... It makes me feel soooo good. I also love when he's awake and makes all kinds of cute and funny sounds!!!

MarlyeGirl

Asked by MarlyeGirl at 9:57 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Just for Fun

• cuz she's just too cute for her own good! and now she's starting to say mama and dada and it just amazes me!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 10:01 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• ok...when mine was a baby i just used to love it when he just stared up at a certain spot on the wall when i was changing his diaper, i think he even smiled once in a while, it was like "what the heck is there?"
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 10:01 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I love that too!
    but I really love his laugh...its just way to cute!!!!
    tomsbrandi

Answer by tomsbrandi at 10:01 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I love my babies smile she has a smile that lights up the room.
    mommyflynn5

Answer by mommyflynn5 at 10:01 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I love the sounds. My son is 4 months old and he is getting to where he likes to jibber jabber. It's so adorable. He tries talking to you but it's just a bunch of ahh's etc..
    I love his smiles too.
    I suddenly realized recently how sad I will be when these days are gone. He's just getting into the best part of being a baby.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 10:03 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I love when my son does his little marchy dance when he is lying on his back! I also love when he grabs his feet and looks at me all excited and proud! and my favorite is when I kiss his neck and cheeks and he giggles and nuzzles me! What's not to love...
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:05 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I love my son's smile and giggle. It makes me happy! <3<3<3
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 10:11 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Well he's 3 now, but I love that no matter how hard he tries he cannot resist his mommy. He'll be running past me in the house with something on his mind he is determined to do and no matter how many times I say I need a koala cuddle he comes back and gives me one. It's hilarious, he'll get just within arms length of what he wants to do and I just say koala cuddle and back he runs to me. I just do it over and over. It never gets old. i'm so mean.
    jsmjboertlein

Answer by jsmjboertlein at 10:13 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• My daughter is 16 months, but I love so much about her. One of my favorites though besides the kisses and hugs and such is this thing she does when she talks. She gets so serious its adorable. She kind of cocks her head to the side and raises an eyebrow, holds her hands out and makes gestures with them. It brings a huge smile to my face every time.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 10:28 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• i love the way my DD (shes almost 6 mo) looks at me when i go to her crib in the morning. she'll be talking away & i'll walk in & she just smiles at the sight of me! im tearing up a little just thinking about it!! man she has me whipped!
    also, i love how if she gets hurt or upset, im the only one who can comfort her. my DH calls it "the mommy power". im just glad no ones noticed that in times like those i need to hold her as much as she needs me to hold her.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:52 PM on Dec. 5, 2008