Are there any flovors water for kids? trying get my daughter to drink water but always spits it out..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:05 PM on May. 13, 2011 in Kids' Health

• IDK of any specificaly for kids. But my kids like MiO water enhancer. It's a liquid in a little squirt bottle. It is really good stuff! I love it!
    2kidsonly2arms

Answer by 2kidsonly2arms at 2:07 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Try Crystal Lite packets...it doesnt have sugar in it and you just dump a packet into a bottle of water and voila!
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:07 PM on May. 13, 2011

• how about some grape or strawberry water??
    sweetsinglemama

Answer by sweetsinglemama at 2:07 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I second Crystal lite. Or my DD also likes Propel water too. Grape flavor is really good.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 2:08 PM on May. 13, 2011

• i'd try those koolaid packets they are low on sugar you just put them in water... walmart has some other flavors such as sweet tea pink lemonade just to name a few
    prdVirgobby

Answer by prdVirgobby at 2:08 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Aquafina splash works, so does the crystal light as some others suggested. They also have Hawaiian Punch packs.

Answer by gemgem at 2:10 PM on May. 13, 2011

• And we've gotten a visit from the Vote Down Fairy!!! What do YOU suggest Vote Down Fairy???
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:13 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Alot of ladies on here are against the flavor packets as you can see. I use them myself, can't stand plain water. I feel using that in water is better than no water at all.
    RelaxedMom2-3

Answer by RelaxedMom2-3 at 2:18 PM on May. 13, 2011

• How about... you give the child water, and ONLY water. When they are thirsty, they WILL drink it.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 2:28 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Have you tried giving her water with just a bit of lemon? Or even a slice of orange or lime? If she likes that, you can get packets of crystalized lemon, orange, or lime at the store. They're called true lemon, true orange, you get the picture. It's just a small hint of flavor, and there's no sugar or artificial sweeteners in it. They also make lemonade or raspberry lemonade packets, but I don't know how good those are, I've never tried them. And they also have artificial sweeteners in them, which I don't know if you'd be opposed to or not.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 2:38 PM on May. 13, 2011