SEX is now the enemy adult content

If Osama looks at porn we MUST put an end to silicon valley. EVIL

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/13/osama-bin-laden-porn_n_861664.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl5%7Csec3_lnk1%7C62847

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:08 PM on May. 13, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Maybe if they allowed some sexuality in their wives they wouldn't need porn.

Yea, cause that works in America....

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 2:39 PM on May. 13, 2011

• LOL for a minute I thought it said Obama looked at porn and I thought so what? I dont care who looks at porn.

Answer by gemgem at 2:09 PM on May. 13, 2011

• What does Osama watching porn have to do with our servicemen>

Answer by gemgem at 2:19 PM on May. 13, 2011

I do find the the hypocrisy amusing..the railing about the evil west while pornography and homosexuality are both common.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 2:25 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Yea, cause that works in America....

Yes, sweet it does. Some men like my husband find their wives to be completely satisfying.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 3:07 PM on May. 13, 2011

• You can't help but notice the irony of these terrorists wanting to destroy our evil western culture that allows women to walk around in t-shirts and shorts...and then they obviously don't really care one bit about the modestly of women.
    Dkhilly

Answer by Dkhilly at 2:15 PM on May. 13, 2011

• lol I thought Obama too, I guess that's what I was hoping :) I really don't care either, and still don't care that Clinton got a BJ in the oval office......
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 2:12 PM on May. 13, 2011

• It is getting pointed out because the main theme among terrorists is how we live our women walking around uncovered, and how unmodest we are. Than you find a stash of porn when you raid them it is very hypocritical of them. Women should not leave the house with out a head dress, but I can watch these 8 naked women in an orgy. It is a huge case of wanting your cake and eating it too.

Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 2:42 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Wait, isn't that against his religion? Maybe that wasn't Osama they killed LOLOLOLOL
    Actually I'm not really finding it important.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 4:11 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Did you know our deployed service members aren't supposed to look at porn?
    Anonymous