Do you know any "recipe" how to induce labor naturally?

I have tried eating spicy food, castor oil, walking, having sex, squats and all types of stuff they recommend, so far my baby stays comfortably in the belly, why is that? Meanwhile my family and every single person around keeps asking me when the baby is coming which doesn't help at all (what am I supposed to say?) and I start doubt myself, is everything ok with me?

KatDy

Asked by KatDy at 2:13 PM on May. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• First, you need to give that baby a good talking to. Try to be understanding and let the baby know that you understand how comfy it is in there, but it's time to get the hell out.

Second, I've heard amazing things about Eggplant Parmesan & all things containing oregano.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 2:15 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Next time someone asks you that, say, I don't know, when the baby is ready I guess. And that is true, unless you have to be induced because your little one is stubborn. :). I'd tke this time, and cook up some things that can be frozen and easily cooked once baby is here. :)
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 2:17 PM on May. 13, 2011

• the little one is refusing to come out lol
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 3:02 PM on May. 13, 2011

• i tried all that to and still nothin. my doc had to induce me cuz my lil girl just wasnt ready to get out.
    wootens91

Answer by wootens91 at 4:08 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Well it's more like a recipe of love... ( I know I am cheesy) They say to have lot and lots of sex....... :)
    gibsongirl017

Answer by gibsongirl017 at 4:15 PM on May. 13, 2011

• How many weeks are you? And you do realize that "natural" and "induce" do not belong in the same sentance? If baby's not ready, nothing but medical intervention (aka drugs) will cause you to go into labor.
    Anonymous

• make sure to stay in bed after sex its the sperm that helps you dialate also go to the park and swing for awhile in the end though you just gotta be patient just remember to enjoy this time pretty soon life will be hectic especially if its your first. Good luck!
    Destins_Mommy

Answer by Destins_Mommy at 8:01 PM on May. 13, 2011