Y am i having these dreams????

im having dreams that i sleep with my dh nephew who is 17 but turnin 18 next month. but its only when im lying in bed and sleepin and his there waitin to go to school, and i wake up and find him layin in my son bed that is next to mine since we live in a efficiency apt. can anyone help me?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 PM on May. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• You are having the dreams because you feel strongly that it is wrong for him to be sleeping next to you. You need to make some other arrangement. In a efficiency, place some kind of divider between the beds, even a blanket or shower curtain hung over a rope or bar.

Answer by Bmat at 2:23 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Huh? Sorry. A little confused. You dream that he is laying in your son's bed or he is in your son's bed.

I would say it is just a dream.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 2:23 PM on May. 13, 2011

• no what i mean havin tmi sexual feelings for him
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:24 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I am not sure
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 3:21 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Strange!! Google search what are dreams about and maybe there is a site out there that will help you out. GL
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 6:54 PM on May. 13, 2011

• i usually have sexual feelings for someone i like or have a heart for
    love is blind because love does not judge so love doesnt care how old he is or who he's related to
    you just happen to have feelings for a politically incorrect person which is totally fine because we are more than just flesh in my opinion, in which case it does not matter who you have these feelings for
    or maybe he gave you a little spark, a smile or a revitalized feeling so you took it from there in your head and went a little farther with it...only you know what this dream is really about, and its good you're being honest about it :)
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 11:25 PM on May. 13, 2011