Im baffled......

http://news.yahoo.com/video/health-15749655/mom-who-gave-child-botox-condemned-25218908

Ok so normally I don't post links but did you gys SEE THIS???? This mom is giving Botox to her 8 year old. 8!!!! did I mention..... 8??? I don't even know what to think!! what kind of message is this sending?Please no bashing.tsk tsk

OurHeartsAwait

Asked by OurHeartsAwait at 2:24 PM on May. 13, 2011 in General Parenting

• I saw that, that poor girl. her mom should be ashamed
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 2:25 PM on May. 13, 2011

• It's no better than those parents who gave their kids all under 10 tattoos, and did it themselves!
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 2:26 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I still can't stand to see my babies squirm with shots at the doctors office, why put them through that?!
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 2:27 PM on May. 13, 2011

• If a mother and father can be prosecuted for NOT giving their child cancer "treatments" why is it okay for this woman to do this?
    FebPenguins

Answer by FebPenguins at 2:32 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I watched that last night and when they asked the daughter if she wanted it she didn't answer she just stared at her mom and kept quiet.
    Kimkh

Answer by Kimkh at 2:39 PM on May. 13, 2011

• my ONLY thought is how my kids have to be restrained for flu shots. the poor girl
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:55 PM on May. 13, 2011