How do u delete kids from the expecting list in the personal details i had my baby on april 26th and added her to the kids section but cant figure out how to delete her from my expecting .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on May. 13, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I honestly have no idea what you are talking about.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 2:39 PM on May. 13, 2011

• ??
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:40 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I think she's talking about her CM profile, are you saying you are no longer expecting? So sorry if that's the case
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 3:46 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I am so sorry if you lost your baby... Go inside the details portion of your profile( you can see how to do that from the front of your home page) and you can then find the delete button. PLEASE, PLEASE IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS DOING THIS SEND ME A MESSAGE AND i WILL HELP YOU DO THIS. iF YOUR SITUATION IS BECAUSE OF A MISCARRIAGE i WOULD HATE FOR THE PREGNANCY TO BE LISTED ANY LONGER THEN POSSIBLE.
    jazzymom190

Answer by jazzymom190 at 5:07 PM on May. 13, 2011