Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would we still get credit?

In Texas if a woman is receiving CS at a set amount like say $250.00 every 2 weeks but we decide to give $300.00 every 2 weeks and is documented in the CS payments bc we really want to catch up with CS (we got a little behind a few years back) would we still get credit towards lowering the balance of CS?
Thanks ladies?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 2:31 PM on May. 13, 2011 in Money & Work

Answers (3)
  • You have to talk to your individual state's SC agency. It's different from state to state and I have no idea about Texas.

    Answer by CraftingMama at 2:37 PM on May. 13, 2011

  • Yes overages go toward arrearage.

    Answer by admckenzie at 3:42 PM on May. 13, 2011

  • i would think so. if there is somebody representing your case id call and ask to make sure.

    Answer by luckygirl2000 at 12:46 PM on May. 15, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.