6 weeks pregnant and bleeding

I found out the day before Thanksgiving that i am pregnant. Well for the last week when I go to the bathroom and when there is blood. At first it happened once a day but now it is happening alot. I am really queasy and can barely keep anything down and my lower back is hurting. I called the doctor but I still havent been able to get him I even went up there today and the nurse told me they were so busy they wouldn't get to me until after closing time. This didnt happen during my first pregnancy. Does anyone have any idea about whats going on?

JacksMommy2008

Asked by JacksMommy2008 at 10:03 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• u should go to the hospital. last feb i done the same thing and i ended up loseing the baby i didnt get to the hospital in time they couldnt even tell me how far along i was.
    dunaganbaby

Answer by dunaganbaby at 10:09 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• It sounds like you should definitely get checked. I don't know why they wouldn't get you in at the doc, esp. with bleeding.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:15 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I agree that it sounds like something that needs attn asap. We could speculate all night about what it could be, but to get more concrete answers I would go to the hospital. Sorry your going through this..
    shana.maria81

Answer by shana.maria81 at 10:16 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• thank you.
    JacksMommy2008

Answer by JacksMommy2008 at 10:18 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I would go to the ER and get checked out. I bled twice during my last pregnancy. An ultrasound showed that I had blood pooled up in my uterus but they had no explanation for it. I was told that I had about a 60% chance of carrying the baby to term. I made it to 35 weeks and he was born healthy. Bleeding is so scary during pregnancy and there could be a few explanations. The best thing to do is go get checked out. Good luck. I hope everything is okay.
    Jynnifer292

Answer by Jynnifer292 at 10:48 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• ER LADY ER
    Anonymous

• WELL MAKE AN APPT WITH ANY DOCTOR, IF NOT GO TO THE ER... CAUSE YOU SHOULD NOT BE BLEEDING IT IS NOT NORMALLY SPECIALLY IF IS HAPPENING SO OFTEN,,, I WAS BLEEDING ONCE AND I WENT TO THE ER. WAT TYPE OF BLOOD ARE YOU? BECAUSE I AM RH- AND THAT MEANS I NEED A SHOT IN CASE MY BABY HAS A POSITIVE BLOOD TYPE... CAUSE MY CELLS COULD KILL THEM...
    LATINMOMMY2008

Answer by LATINMOMMY2008 at 12:10 PM on Dec. 6, 2008