Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

Any Medi-Cal workers out there? I need some help!

I am filling out some paper work today for 'Additional Family members" and to report my income
I have a few questions about the forms but would <3 to avoid the hour long wait with my teething son.

Answer Question

Asked by brookmaplesden at 3:06 PM on May. 13, 2011 in Health

Level 5 (58 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • go to their webstie & see if they is an FAQ section that could help you.

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:16 PM on May. 13, 2011

  • I already did but because the questions I have a very specific to these 2 forms they don't.

    Comment by brookmaplesden (original poster) at 3:17 PM on May. 13, 2011

  • darn. sorry. I guess all you can do is try to call.

    Answer by Anonymous at 6:32 PM on May. 13, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.