Soymilk @11 months??

My little guy turns 11 months on the 15th...he eats 3 meals a day 3 snacks a day..also wants to nurses 4-5 times through the day and 1-2 @ night...Im feeling pretty drained :/ I was thinking about giving him a cup of soy to replace a nurse but not sure since hes not quite 12 months yet...he eats cheese and yogurt..I choose soy bcuz my 5 year old drinks soy(prefrence) so it would work better for us..any suggestions??(havent gotten a call back from the dr yet)

socalikim

Asked by socalikim at 3:11 PM on May. 13, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Soy is an endocrine disruptor so I would personally would never give it to anyone.
    Anonymous

• I think that you should try cows milk mixed in with breast milk and gradually decrease the amount of whole milk until that's all he's drinking. And just because dd likes soymilk doesn't mean baby has to have it.
    Proverbs_31

Answer by Proverbs_31 at 5:47 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I would not replace a nursing session with anything (other then formula) until at least 12 mos.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 9:14 PM on May. 13, 2011