slowe heart rate

im 33 weeks. and 18 years old i went to the doc and he told me my baby heart rate was slowe it was 130 and i havent felt the baby kick as much, ieve been sick and on med could this cause this. know i fill better and the baby is beginning to move more expesialy when i eat something the baby likes

dunaganbaby

Asked by dunaganbaby at 10:06 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• 130 isn't too low. The would be more concerned if it was dropping suddenly for some reason rather than just be plugging along at a slow rate. I'm sure at this point they might want to run a non-stress test on the baby to see if when the baby moves there is a heart acceleration.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:13 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• my babys heart rate is in the 130s and I am 24 weeks. Dr, says it sounds great. So I dont know if I would worry too much
    shana.maria81

Answer by shana.maria81 at 10:14 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• 120 - 160 is normal range. Don't worry too much. Meds will slow the baby down, most likely he is sleeping.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 12:05 AM on Dec. 6, 2008