Share a funny story about your kids

Last night I went to the grocery store. My son who is 6 said he needed to use the restroom and so I allowed him to go byhimself since I could see him from where I was standing in line..........i was paying when he came back to where i was and I asked him what happened didnt you go the bathroom and he yelled no mom someone is in the restroom and he is taking a DUMP because he is taking for ever! of course everyone laughed!!!

selaranda

Asked by selaranda at 3:17 PM on May. 13, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I have too many stories lol. The cutest one was the other day. I had my granddaughter over and we were playing with some dolls. She put a baby doll in the stroller and I said "Whose my pretty girl?". She gave me such a serious look and said "My mommy is!". I was like ok then lol.

Answer by gemgem at 3:20 PM on May. 13, 2011

• My son when he was probably 6 or 7 was taking a bath one evening I was in the living room and he started screaming. Me and my hubby jusmped up to go see what was wrong. When we got there he was starring between his legs and was screaming he had eggs. I laughed so hard. To this day I still tell that story. My son is now 14
    Tyler_mom1996

Answer by Tyler_mom1996 at 3:22 PM on May. 13, 2011

• LOL.

Just two days ago my daughter walked up to me with my bra in hand, and said "Here ma, put your boobs on!" Lol.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 9:48 AM on May. 14, 2011

• When my one dd was about 2 1//2, A-Team was one of my favorite shows. One night our adult son came over and spent the night in our living room. I was suddenly awakened EARLY the next morning by him hollering MOM< MOM...of course I went running, only to find our little dd standing over him with a toy rifle saying "Now WHAT do we have here"....a phrase she'd heard on A-team.

I'd tell you about our son and the dragons but it's a rather long story, I can still get him to turn red by mentioning dragons
    meriana

Answer by meriana at 9:57 AM on May. 14, 2011

• Forgot to add that our dd was asleep when son arrived so she wasn't aware he was there till she got up in the morning
    meriana

Answer by meriana at 10:00 AM on May. 14, 2011