Is it me or has time changed that much?

I remember when I was in high school we all got ready for graduation pictures back in the early 80's we had our pic taken with our gown and for us ladies we had to let our sexy shoulders show andput this off the shoulder kind of shawl with feathery looking things on it and that was our graduation picture but now that my sd is graduation we paid almost $300.00 for her pics and hers were more like just regular pictures and poses that you can just do with your own camera they were nice but c'mon where is the tradition. oh well I guess I am stuck in time in that department :/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:25 PM on May. 13, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• wow that is way too much
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 3:26 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Ahhh............ the 80's, everything was better in the 80's! I agree with you!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:48 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I graduated from high school in the mid 70's and had the traditional senior portrait to which you refer. All I have is a black and white because I thought too many of the colorized ones (painted) looked fake or like casket makeup. They are always too expensive, aren't
    they? I would have preferred more individualized poses or props in living color, of course.
    CoffeeWriter

Answer by CoffeeWriter at 4:18 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Times are changing. Everything changes.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 5:08 PM on May. 13, 2011

• When my daughter graduated a couple of years ago - they didn't require the formal pose. I went ahead and did the portrait sitting with the formal pose anyway so I could send it out to relatives with the announcement.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:07 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I had a formal taken and one that was more casual and yes times are changing and everyone is different in what they want taken
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 4:39 PM on May. 17, 2011