Are you having a good day?

mamawilbur

Asked by mamawilbur at 3:25 PM on May. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• No, but I'm not pregnant. I'm just not having a good day because my mother is on the phone with me telling me how to raise my children.
    Anonymous

• that sucks i changed it so it's not in pregnancy
    mamawilbur

Comment by mamawilbur (original poster) at 3:33 PM on May. 13, 2011

• i'm not having a good day because i have to go see my Ob at 1:30 for pain in my bladder/uterus and then i have to go see my primary because the roof of my mouth on the right side is raw and i can barely eat @2:15
    mamawilbur

Comment by mamawilbur (original poster) at 3:35 PM on May. 13, 2011

• No...I'm sick of being pregnant and I have a wicked case of The Roids lol....so far not a good day at all lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 3:42 PM on May. 13, 2011

• yucky i'm sorry
    mamawilbur

Comment by mamawilbur (original poster) at 3:46 PM on May. 13, 2011

• My day has improved considerably now that I'm home and done working until Monday!!! Thanks for asking.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 5:06 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I should be folding laundry or cleaning the kids' room but.......darn CM!!! lol. I'm having a lazy Friday which = a happy me : )

805doll

Answer by 805doll at 5:10 PM on May. 13, 2011

• It started out okay (other than a major lack of sleep due to a concert last night) but then DH accidentally tried to shut the hatchback door on our car while I was still standing under it - hit me in the head really hard. But he worked for me this afternoon because of it, which means I could actually cook supper for once. So other than the sore head it's okay...
    Anonymous

• NO!
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 12:22 AM on May. 14, 2011