Those with siblings.........

do you HONESTLY love one more than the other? Why?
I don't think I love my brother more.......we just seem to connect better.......in all fairness though...my sister is manic/bipolar.......

Dahis

Asked by Dahis at 4:03 PM on May. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• I was more trustworth of my one brother for a long while, as my other brother went down a bad path. Now a days, I can talk with them both about whatever, and have the same amount of love and trust for both. My one brother cleaned up. :)
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 4:31 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I could do without both of them actually - but love them about the same lol!~
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:05 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I can say that I definatly love one LEAST....my half brother on my bio-dad's side is a complete douche and we havent spoken in 5 years...he's never even seen my daughter and doesnt know I'm married....it's a mess
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 4:05 PM on May. 13, 2011

• i love them the same but treat them differently according to their own personalities so it may seen like i do but its not true i would kill over my sistrs
    mom2-6mineNhis

Answer by mom2-6mineNhis at 4:08 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I love my brother more. My sster is 10 yrs older and she wan't around us grwing up. (her choice)
    Kimkh

Answer by Kimkh at 4:09 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I have an older sister, older brother and a younger sister. We NEVER got along growing up, and since my dad's passing almost 7 years ago, it's much worse. We barely got along long enough to help our mother with the funeral arrangements. We don't live close to each other and this is a very good thing. I tried many times with each one to develop a friendship, but it just wasn't to be. I'm okay with it now,and whatever problem they have with me or my family, then it's THEIRS not MINE!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 4:10 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Nope I'd die for any of them, I have 3 little sisters. One is a major pain in the ass and I think she makes terrible decisions, like quit her job b/c she just doesn't like it and no way besides living off the govt to support her kids, but hey she's still my little sis, and I'd still beat the crap out of anyone who messes with her lol
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 4:21 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I get along with and talk with one of my siblings much more than all the others combined. Do I love him more than the rest???? Possibly.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 4:26 PM on May. 13, 2011

• One sister I love but I don't like. I honestly can't stand to be around her. My little sister is just like me when I was her age and I love her and like her
    Eisleysmommy27

Answer by Eisleysmommy27 at 4:45 PM on May. 13, 2011

• they both annoy me but I kinda disowned my sister and my brother is one more f-up away from the same

timbrikaylamom

Answer by timbrikaylamom at 4:55 PM on May. 13, 2011