What do you do if your babe poops in the bath?

My 10 month old has pooped in the bath a few times. Luckily, he's got solid poop. The first time I took him out, wrapped him in a towel, put him in his crib, washed his tub, and ran another bath. Major pain, not to mention I was worried about him catching cold. The next few times I just got him out of the water immediately and washed his hands and face in the sink. What would/do you do?

Tentaculata

Asked by Tentaculata at 10:28 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• lol when that happened to me I always ran and put them in the kitchen sink and finished the bath ....lol

Anonymous

• I wrapped the baby in a towel, emptied the tub with one hand and rinsed it, and refilled it. lol Luckily it only happened a couple of times.
    Jynnifer292

Answer by Jynnifer292 at 10:38 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• LOL my son has pooped once... we let him finish first and then took him out washed the tub and ran new water.

But I don't know how you think he would catch a cold... colds are from viruses...
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 10:41 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• My 1.5yr old has done this, I just take her out, clean the tub then run the shower to clean her up!
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 12:57 AM on Dec. 6, 2008