How far along were you when you started showing?

This is my 4th baby and I SWEAR that i feel like im 18 weeks already and Im only 6-7 weeks

selaranda

Asked by selaranda at 4:48 PM on May. 13, 2011 in General Parenting

• Not until about 20 weeks, but man I gained all 36 lbs in 2 months I swear! Congrats :)
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 4:50 PM on May. 13, 2011

• 1st baby around 12 weeks
    2nd around 6 to 8 weeks
    3rd at 6 weeks now one would say anything to me but they all thought I was pregnant, I went and tested after my grandma looked me over like are you going to tell me some news or not.
    I'm short not even 5 foot and so I think the baby has no where to go but out.
    millerx5

Answer by millerx5 at 4:52 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I hear ya! I didn't start wearing maternity clothes until i was about 5-6 months with my first... can you imagine? I was about 4 months with my second and I was showing around 10 weeks this time. Im almost 16 weeks and i look like im 6 months!
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 4:54 PM on May. 13, 2011

• about 8 and a half weeks
    hannahlovesseth

Answer by hannahlovesseth at 4:58 PM on May. 13, 2011

• barely a month when I was carrying twins. I said about the same thing you did, could it be a multiple birth?
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 5:20 PM on May. 13, 2011