Did You Watch Oprah Today? How can capital punishment be okay?

Today on Oprah the topic was Oprah's Greatest Lessons. I was impressed with the skin heads who came to apologize for their behavior on a show many years ago. It was clear evidence that even the most evil and hateful people can change. How can capital punishment be okay?

These men were truly remorseful and no longer behave the way they did in the past. They came out and said how wrong they were. If they had committed a capital crime and were put to death, they would not be able to promote their new way of thinking.

More thoughts?

RobotLady

Asked by RobotLady at 4:57 PM on May. 13, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• That's all fine a dandy, but you kill my kids and you better believe I'd go for capital punishment. I'm not prayin for you to get better, or paying for your murdering as* to live rent free, 3 square meals, etc, etc.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 4:59 PM on May. 13, 2011

• couldn't agree more yesmaam
    clumm

Answer by clumm at 8:21 PM on May. 13, 2011