Can't do this any more!

so yesterday out of the blue my hubby texts me and says 'how about u take lil girl and get the f*ck out of my life" then he says we will talk when i get home, he gets home and he says he don't even wanna hear my voice... he slept on the couch and was an hr and a half late for work cause i didn't wake him up and he didn't set his alarm.... then today he says no u don't have to leave just get ur shit out of the building and i will move in there so i can still see tate (our DS) and i said what about Cassi she needs u as well... he said "thats ur lil girl u wanted and i got the boy i wanted" then i said "She is OURS not just mine" he said "no shes urs" and i said "she is urs too!" he said " I wish she wasn't but i will deal and love her too hell I still love u I just can't stand u" our Daughter is only 2 WEEKS old tomorrow! my family and even his mom/stepdad and stepmom/dad say i just need to RUN and get away with the kids, and my head says to RUN but my heart says to stay he has told me to leave before, but then when i went to leave he talked me out of it... wat do u think i shud do?

TatymMommi

Asked by TatymMommi at 5:01 PM on May. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• OMG momma, GO GO GO...Maybe this little jingle my 6 yo will put a smile on your face for a second...Run, Run, Fast as you can, you can't catch me I'm the gingerbread man!! Oh dear, sounds like you've got somewhere to go, what a bastard, i do not care what you may or may have not done to him, take your babies and go!!!
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 5:05 PM on May. 13, 2011

• leave... if he cares then he would show that. Im sry but if my kids father said that about anyone of my kids i would leave and not look back. There are ways you 2 can try to work it out.. get some help
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 5:05 PM on May. 13, 2011

• LEAVE! Run as fast as you can and don't look back...that man has told you exactly how he feels about you and "your" daughter...I don't want to be mean/a bitch/harsh....but at this point if you stay your going to look like a very, very pathetic person. Get your kids and get the hell away from this man
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 5:06 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I would LEAVE ! , in this circumstance you have to think about the children. It sounds as if he doesnt care about you or them and if he does he wld make an effort to show you. If you leave now , and you feel like your heart is still there thn later on down the line once he's worked on himself , thn you two could try and work somethinq out. *GL*
    Lady.S

Answer by Lady.S at 5:11 PM on May. 13, 2011

• He sounds scary to me. I'd be taking my kids and running out of there NEVER to return again. Stay safe.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 5:12 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I'd get out too, even if just temporarily. I'd see about counseling either way if even just for you .
    Situation doesn't sound good to me.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 5:18 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I would ask him why he finds me so disgusting. Be prepared to hear what his answer his, though. I don't know a thing about your marriage but I do know that men will swallow a lot and never say a word. Then one day he tells you he just wants out. So, I would start by asking him what changes he would like to see in me. Then I would try to make those changes. It sounds like he resents this baby, and that could mean that he is not getting enough of your time or attention, and he feels neglected. I don't know what the problem is, but before I picked up and left, I would do my level best to find out what it is and to do everything in my power to fix it. I wish you well.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 5:39 PM on May. 13, 2011

• i'm sure you will stay,but you should go at least for a while...give him a chance to miss you...you need to show him your serious and he needs to decide what he really wants or not!!
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 5:40 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Go...he's telling you how he feels and you're trying to find excuses to stay with him. He's denying your child and denying you the respect you deserve...
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 5:53 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I'm sorry you are goin through this I'm kinda in the same except mine too my daughter and refused my rights to see her.. Keep your head up and everything will be alright I promise
    N3yN3y

Answer by N3yN3y at 6:01 PM on May. 13, 2011