Anybody Hiring ?????

I need a job like now , but everywhere i have tried isnt hiring (but i still put in apps). So if you know of any places hiring between Green Cove Springs and OrangePark let me know :)

Lady.S

Asked by Lady.S at 5:06 PM on May. 13, 2011 in Money & Work

• You could always babysit. Where I live if you dont have a license you can only babysit 2 children other than your own. Thats what I do and it brings in the cash. I get paid weekly.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 5:09 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Any interest in a Direct Sales Company?? I am a Team Mentor with Tastefully Simple and would love to share info with you if you would like :-) Feel free to message me.
    joinTStoday

Answer by joinTStoday at 5:10 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I do babysit from time to time, bt now its just not enouqh ! , Im trying to go to school and move out of my moms . Tastefully Simple wht is tht and wht does the job entitle ???
    Lady.S

Comment by Lady.S (original poster) at 5:14 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I will msg you the details :)
    joinTStoday

Answer by joinTStoday at 5:23 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I am sending you a friend request. I have a friend looking for a little assistance and she pays more than you would find anywhere else. I would like to talk to you as soon as possible (meaning tonight). If you are interested please accept friend request so we can talk on Meebo.
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 9:22 PM on May. 13, 2011

• If you have interest in Direct Sales, you can also check out www.dsa.org for different companies. Tastefully Simple is a member, and I am a consultant for another company which is another member. The key is to find a product you can be passionate about.
    NooraK

Answer by NooraK at 4:25 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Have you ever considered working from home I know of a great place you can try.
    MaryCEOmom

Answer by MaryCEOmom at 9:56 AM on May. 15, 2011

• Did you get a chance to look over the info I sent??
    joinTStoday

Answer by joinTStoday at 5:52 PM on May. 15, 2011

• @ Kbishop i accepted the request !, srry it took so lonq to respond . @ JoinTS yes i qot the info thnk you ! @ MaryCEO i wld love to wrk frm home if thts possible , so you can msq me the info . thnkkss
    Lady.S

Comment by Lady.S (original poster) at 8:49 PM on May. 15, 2011