Im not sute what is going on here.... please help

Ummm not sure whats going on here. I had some light bleeding earlier, so I thought AF was here. I put on a light days tampon & went to the bathroom 3 different times and it had a little of nothing on it. Sorry mamas I know TMI, but its got me wondering what the heck is going on. Any thoughts?

some information - im on 15DPO
I did a test on Monday 11DPO and it was NEGATIVE

Married2daBest

Asked by Married2daBest at 5:11 PM on May. 13, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• could be eailly sign of conceive a baby , spotting is natarl its just to earier to tell if purgarent wait till a least two weeks test with frist response test good luck keep me informed
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 5:32 PM on May. 13, 2011

• ahh thanks so much mama. I thought I was going crazy. I knew it could not be my period that light, but got a negative on Monday so I didnt know. I will wait it out and see if it gets heavier, if not then I will get a first response early results test on Wed and test then. Thanks again :)
    Married2daBest

Comment by Married2daBest (original poster) at 5:42 PM on May. 13, 2011

• By 11 dpo the egg had just barely implanted. (On average) You need to have the placenta attached and working before you will get a positive result. Allow nature time to work. Test again only if you are late.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:40 PM on May. 13, 2011