Does any one know if it is possible to have a normal pregnancy after having an ectopic pregnancy with your tubes tied?

I had a tubal ligation two and half years ago but got pregnant in march of this year. On April 1st I was treated for an ectopic pregnancy and we were devastated at the loss of our baby. We want to have a reversal done but first I wanna try again to see if we can get pregnant next year. Does anyone know if it is possible to have a normal pregnancy after having an ectopic one with your tubes being tied?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:12 PM on May. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I don't know about the tied tubes part, but I had an ectopic and now have a normal pregnancy. Good luck!
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 5:55 PM on May. 13, 2011

• A cousin of mine had one of those not with her tubes tied or anything however they had to remove one of her ovaries she went on to have a perfactly healthy baby. Id talk to a dr though about tubes being tied and what not though good luck sweetie and im so sorry for your loss.
    Destins_Mommy

Answer by Destins_Mommy at 7:37 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Possible, but you would have to have the surgery to reconnect the tube. I assume you lost one during the ectopic? Your chances go way down but it's not impossible if you have a god repair.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:28 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I have both my tubes.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:28 PM on May. 13, 2011