Ok Ladies in need of more prayer, good wishes, positive thinking.

Remember the young lady I have been posting about who recently gave birth? well it turns out she had twins in there and she had her second child days after her first delivery, but her little boy is not doing good, they have him in hospice care, he is not strong enough for treatment he is not breathing on his own and organs are shutting down.

Please ladies, send some good thoughts and prayers positive thinking, let's united in thought to send to this young mom and baby.

Asked by older at 5:21 PM on May. 13, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • I want to thank u for all the prayers u guys I know god tryed to save him but I guess he had better things to take care of I know Oliver is in a better place and I know he isnt suffering anymore I know its going to be hard getting over this but I'll be ok
    terripocket56

Answer by terripocket56 at 9:06 PM on May. 13, 2011

• prayingPraying that everything turns out well!

babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 5:39 PM on May. 13, 2011

• MY PRAYERS ARE WITH THIS YOUNG MOTHER I HAVE A FEW SAYING I WANT HER KEEP IN HER MIND AND IN HER HEART [1] IS AS A MOTHER SHE MUST FAITHFULLY,LOVINGLY,AND HAPPILY DO HER PART-THEN QUIETLY WAIT FOR GOD TO DO HIS[2] DON'T BE AFRAID GOD IS THERE EVEN WHEN YOU FEEL ALONE[3]HOPE,FAITH,PATIENCE THAT,S ALL GOD ASK OF US SIT BACK LET GO AND LET GOD HE PROMISE NEVER TO FELL YOU
    MADUKES402

Answer by MADUKES402 at 6:31 PM on May. 13, 2011

• older u need to delete anons post its really pissing me off she honestly doesnt unserstnd the issue
    terripocket56

Answer by terripocket56 at 7:35 AM on May. 14, 2011

• *Hugs * That's SO very SAD
    She will very much be in my thoughts!!!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:31 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Thanks everyone!! Little Oliver really needs all the prayers he can get
    terripocket56

Answer by terripocket56 at 6:25 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Ladies the above poster is the baby's mom..

Comment by older (original poster) at 6:29 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Sending positive, healing energy to the child and his family!
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 6:34 PM on May. 13, 2011

• madukes402. Thanks for the sayings!! Illnkeep everyone posted!! I'm so tired so sorry for spelling mistakes in going on to the fourth day with no sleep
    terripocket56

Answer by terripocket56 at 6:41 PM on May. 13, 2011

• anon I had it son a few days after my daughter... But my son is in really bad shape
    terripocket56

Answer by terripocket56 at 6:46 PM on May. 13, 2011