How do i make...?

oven baked chicken? oven temps, times, spices? thanks mamas

mamasmurf171

Asked by mamasmurf171 at 5:22 PM on May. 13, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Are you baking a whole chicken or pieces?
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 5:24 PM on May. 13, 2011

• pieces
    mamasmurf171

Comment by mamasmurf171 (original poster) at 5:24 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I make it really simple...

I just sprinkle some lawrys seasoning salt on it and bake it until it reaches 170 degrees on the inside.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 5:29 PM on May. 13, 2011

• My favorite recipe is to dip the pieces in a beaten egg. Then roll them in a mixture of plain old saltine cracker crumbs mixed with a little thyme and some poultry seasoning(Just taste it until you like your mix). Put your pieces in a greased casserole dish and spread a can of cream of chicken soup over the top. If you don't have chicken, you could use some other flavor that you like. I like the chicken best. Bake at 350 for about an hour. If your pieces are smaller, check them for doneness at about 45 minutes.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 5:30 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I make up my own "shake 'n' bake" by putting some flour and pepper, thyme in a plastic bag, and then I dip the pieces of chicken in egg that I have mixed a little parmigiana cheese into and shake them in the bag. Put on a cookie sheet and bake for 45 minutes or so at 350.
    livewell

Answer by livewell at 5:35 PM on May. 13, 2011

• i bake boneless skinless chicken breast at 350 for 30 minutes and u can season it with just about anything that you would like :)
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 4:56 PM on May. 14, 2011