Feeling more like crap!!!

So my daughter father finally let me see my daughter after a week of refussing me my rights to see my daughter. He told me prior that they was better off without me in their lives. We came to a agreement and he left me have her. Now that we are together why does it feel like she really doesn't need me and our bond is gone.

N3yN3y

Asked by N3yN3y at 5:23 PM on May. 13, 2011 in General Parenting

• It is a let down. Parenthood is not all wonderful feelings. The more you step up and fill your responsibilities the more you will feel the joy of sharing and growing with her. How old is she? Remember being a mother is no Rose Garden.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 5:31 PM on May. 13, 2011

• its really hard to bound with your daughter but with time u two will bond just try have fun ask her what she likes so u too can do that tell her she"s your world u love her & tell she can talk too u about any thing be there for her always good luck
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 5:43 PM on May. 13, 2011

• She is 7 months old. I just feel guilty cause it's half my fault on why her daddy and I aren't together I just don't know how to our bond back
    N3yN3y

Comment by N3yN3y (original poster) at 5:44 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Your relationship with ur Childs father should not impact ur relationship with ur child. Unfortunately, relationships don't work out sometimes, but no matter what happens between u and him u need to keep ur relationship as ur childs mother strong! U can NEVER divorce ur children, men come and go but ur child is forever!
    PANZONSMOM

Answer by PANZONSMOM at 11:29 PM on May. 13, 2011