Have you seen this???? Mother asks ABC-7 for help giving away her daughter

http://www.kvia.com/Global/story.asp?S=9461683

on the same page you can view the actual interview.

JDanesMommy

Asked by JDanesMommy at 10:40 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in General Parenting

• Needs her job more than she needs her child...PFFT. Who would give up their child to work at wal-mart.
    Anonymous

• that poor little girl
    maryroses

Answer by maryroses at 10:46 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I cannot imagine what that little girl must be feeling. I hope she gets a nice family, one that can show her what unconditional love means.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 10:51 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I have so much love for my son. I quit my job when I found out I was pregnant and we had to move in with my parents. My son is now 2 and DH works and I still stay at home. Yes we are poor and live with my mom and dad but my son is being raised the way I want him to be raised. How can a mother want her job more than her child. She won't even get state help for her child. Thats love (rolls eyes). I feel so bad for her child.
    Anonymous

• Ugh. Woman needs to be bitch slapped to the moon and back. I hope her daughter does manage to find love from somewhere in her life, since her mother seems to not give a shit. She can afford nails and a laptop, but not an overnight sitter?? Dumb bitch...ugh. I don't feel sorry for her one bit. I feel sorry for her little girl, who is 9 and now has to go to school and be known as "the girl whose mommy doesn't want her".
    Emmy_Dollface

Answer by Emmy_Dollface at 10:54 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• There's more to this story..... we will never know what that is, most likely. If I knew someone who needed an overnight babysitter for a 9 year old I'd do it cheap if not free (depending on the situation). Mom has other things on her agenda besides taking care of her daughter.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 11:32 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Did anyone else notice that this mother is 41 years old! Yeah its only young moms who don't put their kids first.... I feel so bad for this little girl and hope she finds a family to adopt her.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 11:42 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Like she can't request day shift? Whatever! She just doesn't want to take on the responsibility. You can ALWAYS manage SOMETHING when it comes down to your kids.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Definately sounds like there's something else going on. No idea what, maybe she's hoping people will offer her things? Not sure, but that can't be all she's thinking. Weird. Maybe it would be a blessing in disguise to her poor daughter to be placed with a good family.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Truthfully if this is the kind of mom she is then the little girl will be better off without her.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 2:52 AM on Dec. 6, 2008