Why did he write that

So I'm currently separate from my daughter father and we came up the a schedule for custody. I don't understand why he put in this paper we have agreed to split apart until our situation/ problems can be resolved.. When a couple days ago he said my daughter and him were better off without me.. Can someone please help me understand

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:37 PM on May. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• because he wants to look good in front of the judge
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 5:38 PM on May. 13, 2011

• ...ask him??
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:40 PM on May. 13, 2011

• He is trying to make it sound good to the judge.
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 5:44 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Well it's jus a agreement for us nothing legal yet
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:49 PM on May. 13, 2011

• You need ot get it legal he has the same rights you do until you do so if he wanted to take her and run there is not much you could do and it would be a long proccess to get her back
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 5:56 PM on May. 13, 2011

• if it's in writing, know that it's going to be turned over in court, so even if it's "not legal yet", it's going to be used in court. he is trying to look good for the judge.
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 6:01 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Ok
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:02 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I dont know but just document it. He isnt supposed to be bad mouthing you and that would be considered that.

Answer by gemgem at 6:20 PM on May. 13, 2011

• You may be reading into what he wrote more than he is intending it to be. I would ask him just say "Just to clarify and to make it clear so we are on the same page, what did you mean by xyz...." You won't know until you ask and the only person who knows is him. And you will drive yourself crazy until you know.
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 6:41 PM on May. 13, 2011