All I wanna do is....

All I want to do is have a couple of drinks and let my dh take advantage of me. But, it's still 4 hours before bed time for the kiddos. So, what do you wanna do?

A.Perry

Asked by A.Perry at 5:51 PM on May. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• I'm with you that sounds good to me lol.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 5:52 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I want to go to sleep but I still havent started on dinner and DH will be home in half an hour lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 6:01 PM on May. 13, 2011

• All I wanna do is......... Have a great time tonight at the Ghostland Observatory show that I'm heading to with a girlfriend of mine..
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:03 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Have a couple of "beverages" and watch the Colorado Rockies actually win a game.
    jazzymom190

Answer by jazzymom190 at 6:17 PM on May. 13, 2011

• My SO is out w/the boys - tonight is opening fishing - so I am just going to hang out w/my daughter Lexi - the best company of all :)
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 6:36 PM on May. 13, 2011

• lol, have dinner served to me, and the kids in bed, then take a nice warm bubble bath with a good book and glass of wine.. I might yet do that.. (although it'll have to be pizza if I want it delivered, lol).
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 6:36 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I want to wiggle my nose and have dinner all prepared and ready to go into the oven and have the table set. That way I could enjoy a beverage or 2 before our moms show up for dinner.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 6:37 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I'm with you! I wanna get the kids in bed and let DH take advantage of me! Best stress reliever of all time :)
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 6:47 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I could be wasted he'd be asleep. Spend the 4 hours getting plowed and then let him have his way with ya
    kansasmom1978

Answer by kansasmom1978 at 6:51 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Get a good night's sleep.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:57 PM on May. 13, 2011