I asked SO to do one thing.

And it was a huge production. I asked him to go water the dogs and he got mad and tried to tell me I'm a lazy B**** because I just twisted my ankle really bad and needed to take some weight off of it.

He refuses to work, does zero housework, and can't even feed/water the dogs. But he calls me lazy and bashes my parenting on the one day I don't do anything because I woke up pukig, dizzy, and feverish?

Am I really wrong for being fed up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:02 PM on May. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• So, what do you get out of this relationship?
    momofkids

Answer by momofkids at 6:07 PM on May. 13, 2011

• UH NO......and he sounds like a good for nothing excuse of a man. You need to get out ASAP
    MsCatherine

Answer by MsCatherine at 6:17 PM on May. 13, 2011

• so he doesnt work? he doesnt do housework either? Do you work? it's your life and only you know what you can handle an not handle if your done your done!
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 6:04 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Did you twist your ankle? or are you dizzy, puking etc.?
    More importantly, why are you staying with this person?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 6:06 PM on May. 13, 2011

• OP here: I lost my job and am currently looking for work. I am enrolled in CNA classes next month as well. He literally sits on FB most of the day. He doesn't clean AT ALL. He doesn't have a job and refuses to look. I even have to have a babysitter for the kids while I look for work and will have to haved one as well when I start class.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:09 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Leave..or better yet kick his ass to the curb...your a single mom hun...but with a grown ass baby to cre for as well...I've been there...delt with it for 5 yrs. please dont make the same mistake I did...there is MUCH better out there!!!!
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 6:11 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I woke up this morning dizzy and pukig but went outside to talk to my landlord and twisted my ankle.

Honestly? I don't even want to talk to him anymore.... he just won't admit it and leave. He's on the lease and it would cost me to have him thrown out.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:12 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Been there too...it sucks!! when you do find work DO NOT give him money put all his crap in the lving room and make him sleep on the couch or wherever...just not in your room...if he refuses to be a part of the household then he isnt! I know it's easier said then done,but there comes a time you have to put your foot down...dont cook him any food...dont clean up his messes if you can stand the mess...act as if he is not even there.
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 6:17 PM on May. 13, 2011

• im with momofkids, youre letting the boy make out like a bandit while you do all the real work. wait until the lease is up and move out
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 6:21 PM on May. 13, 2011

• There are usually renters rights laws revolving around a break up or separation. Check out your local renter's rights laws and ask for advice. You don't have to stay if the relationship is that toxic.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 6:22 PM on May. 13, 2011